Yes, we are living in crazy times where technology is booming. Surely Romba iRobot Vacuum Cleaner is a blessing in need. In the world, full of technology, robotic cleaners are becoming common and cheaper day-by-day.
They are not for 1000 dollars anymore. Hence, what could be better than having something that can clear out all the mess, dirt, and fur balls from the floor while you sit on a sofa, eating popcorn?
You can get one of your headaches off your head, by having something that can do your job diligently.
Romba iRobotic vacuum cleaner is well-loved because in past it was hard to drag your turtle sized wheel canister, with which the plastic hose is connected. Dragging that clumsy thing behind you is not easy.
Instead, a romba robotic cleaner can clean up pet hair, food crumbs, dirt around the dining table, and other debris without you even lifting a finger.
They are also called Roomba iRobot. Moreover, they perform far better than the previous manual vacuum cleaners. Here are some reasons, features and functions as to why they are the best.
Why these iRobot cleaners are better than other old-fashioned Vacuum cleaners?
Although Vacuum cleaners have been a great success with the passage of time, technology is advancing. So to replace them, iRobot Vacuum Cleaner is introduced by Romba which is far more efficient and has more functions and features.
1. Wi-Fi and voice command:
Unlike canisters or traditional vacuum cleaners, iRobots have wifi connectivity and can also be controlled by voice, making your cleaning tasks easier than usual.
It can be scheduled before time and it will clean on its own. All you have to do is to set time and dates and leave the rest to it. You don’t always have to be there for it to clean your house. Instead, a vacuum cleaner works only when you turn it on by yourself.
3. Small in Size
It does the job more effectively because of its small size. There are places that are hard to reach when you used a traditional vacuum cleaner. Hence, it can easily go under the furniture and clean the dust and fur balls there too.
4. Saves Your Fatigue
It saves your hassle of going after or along with your vacuum cleaner as it is self-sufficient. Mopping the floor or even dragging the turtle sized vacuum behind you is not easy. Therefore, the Romba iRobot vacuum cleaner saves both your fatigue and time as well.
5. Spot Cleaning
Imagine you are busy somewhere and your kid/pet spills something on the floor. So instead of going after it with a vacuum cleaner, you can simply direct it to the spot, it will easily take care of the rest.
6. Excellent Navigation
You don’t need to worry about its route or it getting hit with furniture or anything. It has a perfect built-in navigation system that keeps it from going astray.
7. Double Duty as a mop
It has special brushes working under it, which do the mopping duty. However, mopping is harder than vacuuming, but you don’t need to worry about mopping when you have iRobot cleaner.
8. Built-in dust-bin
Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, Romba iRobot has a plastic dustbin which can be emptied (and some empties down themselves) easily. It does not use bags as the traditional cleaner does.
Features & Function of New Roomba 690 iRobot:
- Low profile design enables it to vacuum under spaces where conventional vacuum cleaners cannot reach, like under beds or furniture. No need to crawl or to move the furniture every time you clean.
- Sensors at the front that keeps it from falling from elevated surfaces. So no need to worry if you are using it upstairs. It will just stop and turn around and go back the other way.
- Mobile Application to remotely clean your house. You can start, schedule, and monitor the gadget from wherever you are.
- It Automates the cleaning process, so you do not have to do the chore by yourself.
- Unattended, so you can run it as much as you want to. You can run it once every week, a couple of times, or even twice a day.
- The function of a virtual wall that prohibits it to go into some areas where you do not want it. So like if you have pets in the house this feature will definitely help.
- Advanced i-adapt 2.0 navigation system, the 980 seamlessly navigates the entire level it is on, moving effortlessly from room to room and surface to surface.
- Work capacity is 2 hours non-stop, recharge and continue to work if needed.
- A full array of sensors and a visual localization system helps to map your entire home as it cleans, so it always knows where it is, where it has been and where it needs to go next.
- Its spinning side brush gently sweeps wall edges, corners, and deals with clutters for a perfect finish.
- Automatically increases its power on carpets and rugs, delivering up to 10 times the air power for an even and deeper cleaning.
- Aero-force stage 3 cleaning system, balances the 3 components of effective vacuuming, agitation, brushing and suction.
Different Models and Prices of iRobots cleaners that Can be Trusted for Your House Cleaning:-
S-series starting from $899.99:
I-series starting from $599.99:
900-series starting from $499.99:
E-series starting from $349.99:
600-series starting from $249.99:
For more information visit their official website.
Note: All the above-mentioned Robot Vacuum Cleaners are not very different in functions. From model to model but there is a power difference.
Other Models in this range that can be trusted are:
Ecovacs Deebot N79S:
This Ecovacs Deebot N795 is for $269.99. It has a lot to offer in an unbeatable price. Ecovacs also offers Alexa voice command, app control and powerful cleaning. It can found on Amazon.pk.
iRobot Roomba 675:
It is the least expensive iRobot as it can be bought in $269.99 only. Along with such a low price, it has the best cleaning capabilities and it has extra features like Wi-Fi connectivity, voice command, app control and scheduling, etc. For more information and details check it out on Amazon.pk here.
iRobot Roomba i7+
It is an expensive but very effective robot cleaner. It has excellent navigation skills and can control by mobile device or through voice command. A major benefit it has is that it even empties its own dustbin. Ain’t that completely amazing?
Conclusion (iRobot cleaners worth buying?)
Replacing a traditional vacuum cleaner with a Romba iRobot cleaner could be a tough choice to make. The reason behind this is their price difference mostly. It is hard to make an extra investment ranging from $200 to $1000. Therefore, iRobots are more than worth the money you spend, reasons are as follows:
Vacuuming is not a fun activity to do unless you love it. It is pretty mundane actually. Hence, depending on the size of your house, an Irobot cleaner can save your effort and time of hours that you’d spend, doing this thankless activity. So it is one enough reason for people to buy it.
It is technologically very advance and is almost as good as your manual vacuum cleaner or mop. It has side brushes, spinning brushes, filters, etc. which make it as effective as a regular vacuum cleaner.
In addition, the size of an iRobotic cleaner is very compact, which makes it easier for it to go underneath the furniture and couches without needing to replace them. Its memory banks store the required information to use it in the future.
“You know how sometimes you tell yourself that you have a choice, but really you don’t have a choice? Just because there are alternatives doesn’t mean they apply to you”~Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave
Amara is an English major, a content writer, skilled in ghostwriting, copywriting, blogging, digital marketing and also dabbles in career counseling and event management. Being a literature student, Amara has a wide variety of interests including research on different political and social issues.